CRICUT Easypress Mini Raspberry Heat Press
Unusual objects and improbable projects are no longer a challenge!
Cricut EasyPress Mini™ makes professional heat-transfer results possible for even your most shapely objects and projects, including baby shoes, hats, stuffed animals, and more.
Its thoughtful, compact design makes it effortless to curve with contours, get between buttons, and squeeze into seams.
Three simple heat settings take on every possible heat-transfer project, including permanent Infusible Ink transfers that become one with the base material.
With an extra layer of protection on its ceramic heat plate, Cricut EasyPress Mini effortlessly glides over oddly shaped surfaces to transfer your design.
Safety features include an insulated base and an auto-shutoff feature. It's lightweight, portable, easy to store, and compatible with major brands of HTV, iron-on, and the entire Infusible Ink family of products.
It’s a perfect complement to any Cricut cutting machine.
- Compact size ideal for unusually small or unique heat transfer projects
- Customize unusual projects like hats, shoes, or stuffed animals
- Ceramic-coated heat plate for dry, even, edge-to-edge heat 3 heat settings for every iron-on and Infusible Ink™ project Insulated
- Safety Base and auto-shutoff feature
- Lightweight, portable, easy to store
- Effortlessly glides over uneven surfaces
- A perfect complement to Cricut® smart cutting machines
Projects you can make with the Easypress Mini
- Small pockets
- Everything baby
- Stuffed animals
- Small bags
- Paper (small cards)
- Doll Clothes
- Pressing seams for sewing projects
Using the Easypress Mini in a Shirt Pocket
- Foil Iron-On
- Easypress Mini
- Heat transfer tape
- Cricut Maker or Explore to cut your design
- Prewashed T-Shirt
Step 1: Set EP Mini to the low setting, and when it reaches the temperature, preheat your area for 5 seconds.
Step 2: Place Iron-On cut on the pocket and (if needed) secure it with heat transfer tape avoiding the design area.
Step 3: With constant movement and light pressure, press your design for 25 seconds.
Step 4: Flip shirt and press for another 15 seconds to finish the transfer process.
Step 5: Peel off the carrier sheet when the design has cooled off.
Do take a look for more content review by Catalina from DAYDREAM into Reality !