IRIS OHYAMA Cookware Japan Ricopa Party IH Induction Cooker Ceramic Hot Pot Set IHL-R14
- Power supply: AC 220V (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: Up to 2000 W
- Power cord length: about 1.8 m
- Fast, balanced heating, 6 heating mode
- Capacity of the pot is 3L, can be placed in 4-5 servings at a time
- Pot is made of ceramic material and the food will not stick
- Can change to own induction pot
- Only a small amount of oil is needed for stir-frying and cooking
- Heating cooking mode 6 stages (170W - 2000W)
- 5 Safety function Pot detection function (non-IH pot cannot be used)
- Cut-off power supply when no pot is detected
- Small object detection function (if there is a small object placed on the heating pad, the power supply cannot be used)
- Auto power-off function (power off automatically if there is no operation for 2 hours)
- Overheating prevention function (if the temperature is abnormally high, the power will be automatically cut off)
USE MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Don’t heat the pan when it's empty (dry burning). The extremely high temperature will cause the non-stick coating to fall off.
- It is recommended to dry the water in the pot before putting in oil.
- Please use a soft cloth when cleaning.
- If there are stubborn stains, please soak the pot in hot water.
- Don’t forget to clean the outside of the pot.
- Don't use a metal spoon or spatula for cooking with the pot